1.You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend, modify or change any of these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Website without prior and any form of notice.
2.Your continued use of the Website after amendments or modifications to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of those changes. Please cease to use the Website if you are not agreeable to any amendments or modifications of the Terms and Conditions.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
1.The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices and details stated on the Website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
2.In the event if a product or products are not available at time of order, the Company reserves the rights to substitute unavailable products to the Customer with similar product of equal value.
3.Prices charged for purchases on the Website may be different from those charged in our physical stores.
4.The price excludes delivery charges, which the Customer shall be liable to pay to the Company in addition to the product price.
5.All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject or cancel the order in the event that any of the products requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
6.All pictures and images of the products displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only. The actual size, dimension and color of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
1.To register with the Company, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing any order on this Website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
2.You authorize us to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
3.Customer must self-update in Website’s account immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
4.The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Website if in the Company’s sole and absolute opinion, you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE ORDER AND PAYMENT TERMS
1.Once you have selected a product or products that you wish to order from the Website, you will then be shown the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2.Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Please note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange. The Company shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
3.Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will not be accepted.
4.We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a “Confirmation of Order” stating that we are accepting your order.
5.All orders will be processed from Monday to Friday only. Orders placed on Monday to Friday after 12pm will be processed on the next working day. Orders placed on Weekends and Public Holidays will be processed on the next working day.
6.*Please allow orders to be delivered within 3 to 5 working days
REFUND / RETURN
1.You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. All items paid is non-refundable.
2.You shall examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please contact [email protected] for further assistance.
Delivery is only for West Malaysia. Flat rate RM35 per hamper delivery fee.
PICK UP FROM STORE
1. If you are shopping on https://www.mnshamper.com, you can choose for your order to be delivered free of charge to the following Marks & Spencer stores.
2. You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect in store. Orders will be ready to collect 3 business days after confirmation of order.
3. The Customer must print confirmation order e-mail and take it to the selected store along with a valid piece of identification for pick up.
4. The Customer must pick up the order in person, or delegate another person to pick it up on his/her behalf. In this case, the products are delivered only to the person providing a authorization letter signed by the Customer having made the purchase and a copy of the Customer's proof of identity.
5. Marks & Spencer may refuse to deliver the purchase in the event the Customer fails to respect the pick-up procedure.