- Belgian Biscuit Collection 400g
- Nice Biscuits 200g
- Milk Chocolate Biscuit Bar 168g
- Milk Chocolate Squares 125g
- Custard Creams 150g
- Chocolate Dutch Shortcake x2 150g
- Malted Milk Biscuits 200g
- Shorties 300g
- Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Biscuits 450g
- Assorted Fruit Sherbets 225g
- Dark Chocolate 100g
- Jelly Fruits 180g
- Italian Style Rich Roast Instant Coffee 100g
- English Breakfast Teabags 250g
- Sparkling Normandy Apple Juice 750ml.
Food Allergies and Intolerance
To make it easy for you, we provide clear allergy and ingredient labelling on all our foods and drinks. We label the following allergens when present on the pack: milk, gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, eggs, celery, mustard, soya, sulphites, lupin, sesame, peanuts and nuts. As well as this, we avoid using unnecessary allergens in our foods.
If our foods contain any of the above allergens, they will be marked in bold on the ingredients list, making it easy to spot at a glance. If there’s a chance that an allergen may be present due to cross contamination, you’ll see the below statement printed in blue: ‘Not suitable for X allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods’.
Always check the ingredients list before you consume, to help identify whether foods are suitable for your diet.
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 30 days on receipt – please check the dates on each pack
- Storage Conditions – Please follow storage instructions on each pack
- Product packaging may differ from actual product
- Please contact customer services for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration