Granola Breakfast Sundae
INGREDIENTS SERVES 4
● 2 tbsp M&S Maple Syrup
● 300g M&S Fruit Muesli
● 300g M&S Greek Style Frozen Yogurt with Honey
● 2 tbsp vegetable oil
● 50g pumpkin seeds
● 50g sunflower seeds
● 50g dried cranberries
● 100g dried apricot
● 1small apple
● 10g pomegranate seeds
● 50g grapes
● 50g strawberries
Roughly chop the dried apricot. Chop the apple.
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas 2 (130°C for fan ovens). Mix together
the oil and maple syrup in a large bowl.
2. Stir in the muesli and seeds and mix well. Tip the mixture on to a large baking
sheet and spread it out evenly in a fairly thin layer. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Add the cranberries and apricots to the tray and mix well. Bake for a further
4. Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then break into pieces.
5. Divide half the fruit between four serving glasses. Top with half the yogurt,
then sprinkle 2 tbsp of the granola into each glass (this leaves enough granola
for 8 further servings).
6. Spoon on the remaining yogurt and arrange the rest of the fruit on top.
Sprinkle with a little more granola and serve.