Only Ships to: West Malaysia
- Belgian Curls 200g
- Double Belgian Chocolate Chunk Cookies 200g
- Rich Roast Instant Coffee 100g
- Diet Pink Cranberry Lemonade 1L
- Belgian Chocolate Biscuits Carton 500g
- Iced Cool Colin 127g
- Collection Belgian Chocolate Café Cream 430g
- Rotating Tree Tin 230g
- Perfectly Matured Rich Fruit Cake 800g
- Collection Twelve Month Matured Christmas Pudding 454g
- Belgian Chocolate Collection 315g
- Swiss Chocolate Truffles Assortment 285g
- Belgian Chocolate Biscuit Tin 1kg
- Bus Tin 500g
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails Carton 450g
Food Allergies and Intolerance
To make it easy for you, we provide clear allergy and ingredient labelling on all our foods and drinks. We label the following allergens when present on the pack: milk, gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, eggs, celery, mustard, soya, sulphites, lupin, sesame, peanuts and nuts. As well as this, we avoid using unnecessary allergens in our foods.
If our foods contain any of the above allergens, they will be marked in bold on the ingredients list, making it easy to spot at a glance. If there’s a chance that an allergen may be present due to cross contamination, you’ll see the below statement printed in blue: ‘Not suitable for X allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods’.
Always check the ingredients list before you consume, to help identify whether foods are suitable for your diet.
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 30 days on receipt – please check the dates on each pack
- Storage Conditions – Please follow storage instructions on each pack
- Product packaging may differ from actual product
- Please contact customer services for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration