- Belgian Curls 300g
- Chocolate Dutch Shortcake 150g
- Chocolate Chip 200g
- Custard Creams 150g
- Dutch Shortcake Banded Pack 300g
- Rich Tea Biscuits 300g
- Mint Humbugs 225g
- Swiss Extra Fine Milk Chocolate 125g
- Rich Roast Instant Coffee 100g
- Swiss Milk Chocolate Truffles 250g
- After Dinner Mints Batons 125g
- 100% Cocoa Single Origin Peru 100g
- Pure Green Teabags 50g
Food Allergies and Intolerance
To make it easy for you, we provide clear allergy and ingredient labelling on all our foods and drinks. We label the following allergens when present on the pack: milk, gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, eggs, celery, mustard, soya, sulphites, lupin, sesame, peanuts and nuts. As well as this, we avoid using unnecessary allergens in our foods.
If our foods contain any of the above allergens, they will be marked in bold on the ingredients list, making it easy to spot at a glance. If there’s a chance that an allergen may be present due to cross contamination, you’ll see the below statement printed in blue: ‘Not suitable for X allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods’.
Always check the ingredients list before you consume, to help identify whether foods are suitable for your diet.
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 30 days on receipt – please check the dates on each pack
- Storage Conditions – Please follow storage instructions on each pack
- Product packaging may differ from actual product
- Please contact customer services for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
*Hamper contents adn basket may be substituted with similar items of equa value due to stock availability