Only Ships to: West Malaysia
- Belgian Curls 200g
- All Butter Cinnamon Sugar Palmiers 100g
- All Butter Scottish Shortbread With Belgian Chocolate Chunk 175g
- Italian Style Rich Roast Instant Coffee 100g
- 8 Belgian White Chocolate Chunk Cookies 200g
- Sparkling Apple
- Mango & Passion Fruit Juice 750ml
- Spice Christmas Tea (40 Teabags)
- Pappermint Cream 150g
- Merry Berry Preserve 340g
- Alcohol-Free Christmas Pudding Perfectly Matured 454g
- Milk Chocolate Selection 300g
- Rotating Tree Tin 230g
- British Sentry Tin 200g
Food Allergies and Intolerance
To make it easy for you, we provide clear allergy and ingredient labelling on all our foods and drinks. We label the following allergens when present on the pack: milk, gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, eggs, celery, mustard, soya, sulphites, lupin, sesame, peanuts and nuts. As well as this, we avoid using unnecessary allergens in our foods.
If our foods contain any of the above allergens, they will be marked in bold on the ingredients list, making it easy to spot at a glance. If there’s a chance that an allergen may be present due to cross contamination, you’ll see the below statement printed in blue: ‘Not suitable for X allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods’.
Always check the ingredients list before you consume, to help identify whether foods are suitable for your diet.
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 30 days on receipt – please check the dates on each pack
- Storage Conditions – Please follow storage instructions on each pack
- Product packaging may differ from actual product
- Please contact customer services for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration