- Belgian Curls 200g
- 8 Belgian White Chocolate Chunk Cookies 125g
- Cheese Twists 250g
- Ginger Snaps 100g
- Dark Chocolate 72% 100g
- Mint Humbugs 225g
- Pure Green Teabags 50g
- Sparkling Cloudy Lemonade 1L
- Shortbread Trees 115g
- Extremely Chocolatey Mill Dark & White Chocolate BiscuitsCarton 450g
- Milk Chocolate Brazils 150g
Food Allergies and Intolerance
To make it easy for you, we provide clear allergy and ingredient labelling on all our foods and drinks. We label the following allergens when present on the pack: milk, gluten, fish, molluscs, crustaceans, eggs, celery, mustard, soya, sulphites, lupin, sesame, peanuts and nuts. As well as this, we avoid using unnecessary allergens in our foods.
If our foods contain any of the above allergens, they will be marked in bold on the ingredients list, making it easy to spot at a glance. If there’s a chance that an allergen may be present due to cross contamination, you’ll see the below statement printed in blue: ‘Not suitable for X allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods’.
Always check the ingredients list before you consume, to help identify whether foods are suitable for your diet.
- Product life guarantee – your food products will last a minimum of 30 days on receipt – please check the dates on each pack
- Storage Conditions – Please follow storage instructions on each pack
- Product packaging may differ from actual product
- Please contact customer services for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration